Thursday 3 May 2018

Maths inquiry-Inside out

Hello again if you have read my other maths inquiry you're probably know what i'm gonna say. this is my maths inquiry it is based on the movie inside out. it say, I never knew that real emotions live inside me everyday we collect lots of emotions and they have to be stored somewhere in a typical day, Sadness collects 176 emotions Joy collects 147 emotions, Anger collects 185 emotions disgust collects 133 emotion and Fear collects 198 emotions. I also like to eat 199 ice cream! How many emotions are collected in total in one day?
extension: how many emotion are collected in a typical week? In the month of february

3 comments:

  1. Like how you said what had to do and the problem was.
    But Next time talk about how you did the maths and did you solve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kobe i like how you have a picture and you wright a lot to. maybe next time you could add some more punctuation. here is my link https://odslucam.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kobe, I really like how you are blogging about Maths Inquiry! It is great that you have a photo and shared the problem with us. In future, I would love to know how you found the problem. Was it easy or hard? How did you and your buddy work together and what strategies did you used. Keep up the posting! Well done.

    ReplyDelete