Thursday 29 November 2018

Being in room three for the day!

Today Me,Luca.Mackenzie,Muggy and Georgia spent the rest today in room 3 because our two teachers Miss Maguire and Miss Jackson went to atletitics zonels. So we had to get split into different classes. All we did was do work and help the teacher when needed us to do jobs. The jobs I got done today was two blog post and all three comment and I helped the teacher with cutting paper and other jobs. Overall today was a good day!
image.pngHere is a photo of our group that I got split with! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi kobe I like the way you said Here is a photo of our group that I got split with! and you hadaphoto to witch was cool. Maybe next time you could work on your punctuation on your blog post. Come check out my bog posts. Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete