Wednesday 4 July 2018

My second big great awesome bike ride

On monday second of july my Dad and I went on a big great bike ride. So after school I walked home then I saw Dad come and fly straight into the gas station side to pump up my tires then we drove down to a track (don't know the name of.) Once we got there I got my helmet on the grabbed my bike and speed of in the speed of light I tried to not speed of without Dad but at the end I was not to far a head i maybe had to wait one to two minuets for him. Also one the way I slowed a little bit down for my Dad because what if like I fell off the track or a rock fell on me. Ok thanks for reading for now bye.

1 comment:

  1. hi kobe i like the way you did a wevideo on the bike ride. i like the way you express your pain in the wevideo that you did, maybe next time you could explain a little bit more about the bike ride, like what were you thinking when you were doing the bike ride and what were you feeling.here is my link if you would like to check it out https://odslucam.blogspot.com/

    https://odslucam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete