Tuesday 31 July 2018

Taste of Oratia-cookies

On wednesday 25th july we did a tasting test for this chart because we were learning about our censors  and how to use them the censors are taste,hear,see,feel and touch about the more important things... the cookies. The first cookie was I think a normal shortbread cookie but I don't know, The second was a like curry or something I still liked it but it was a bit weird I feel like I've ate if before at like a indian food shop, The third cookie was I think green it was alright not to much to say about it but I had nothing wrong with it, The next was a popping candy I think most people liked it because it was candy (obviously) I did not like it well it sorta was yum so I rate this three and a half and last but not least my favorite one the chocolate chip it was like heaven on a napkin that's all I can really say. Thank you for reading


1 comment:

  1. Hi kobe! I liked how put a photo on your blog post and how you explained that we were learning about our senses. Next time can you please check your spelling because senses was spelt wrong.

    ReplyDelete