Wednesday 11 April 2018

Leaving my dog at a different owners house

On March 9th 2018 my Dad had to go drop of Jax my dog to some person somewhere in Hamilton. It was sad to say goodbye for 15 days. We  went  on are holiday to Gold coast Australia .We flew to Brisbane but are house was in The gold coast. There was 15 people in my Family who came on the holiday we went to 4 theme parks and they were White water world, Movie World, Dreamworld and Sea world my favourite theme park was probably white water world because I really like the ride Hydro coaster and greenroom.Once the holiday was done I was probably the most excited to go home back to my dog Jax. I was so excited for my sister and mum to go get my dog. when they brought him home I went to go hug him but his tail was whipping me so hard because he was happy to see us and he was biting me but gently so I kinda regret hugging him now ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. I liked that you did a blog about your dog and how it had go away to another owner for 15 days. Hope your dog doesn't bite you again haha.

    ReplyDelete