Thursday 12 April 2018

My first peer Mediation

On  Wednesday march 21 Finn and I did our first peer mediation. We were peer mediators for  the juniors we first went to the junior playground it was kaos all I could hear was schouting bannging and crying. they were kids running around a couple kids ran into me and Finn. I had to shout a bit to talk to finn. It is hard to know what the kids are saying there shouting he did this and he did that i didn't really know what the problem was about I left Finn to do most the work  I really just said there and told finn what to do and told them what the solution should be. We had four problems at the end one of them was other five minutes so these other people did it for us then the bell rang so we joged other to thee hooks and put are jackets away with are book and then went to class.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kobe! I like how You told us how it was chaos (It probably was chaos.) I wonder what it'd be like to peer mediate in the juniors I probably couldn't keep up with all the shouting! But maybe next time you could check Your spelling.But for now bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your staff that you posted and I like your photos by Dylan

    ReplyDelete