Wednesday 4 April 2018

permedation

On monday the 5 of march I went to the school hall to because I sign up to be a peer mediator to keep oratia school safe,clean and happy for everyone by sticking up for people when they are getting bullied or getting hurt.peer mediators are like youth police when you are a peer mediator you were a bright green jacket at morning tea or lunch if you get a certificate. So when I went to the hall my stomach felt weird I was feeling nervous when we go In the hall I sat down we were watching a video of people doing a play of how to be a peer mediator once that was done we got in to pears of two the we had to join another group of girls or boys whatever the teacher put you with then you get a piece of paper with a problem you would pick and pick your two peer mediators and then do the problem and then we switch once that was done we sat on the chairs and the teacher went over the rules we were all free to go back to class


1 comment:

  1. Liked the way you said how you
    felt like when said we're nervous.
    You also explained what permedater are and what they
    do. But maybe next time you could re read your writing and your punctuation.
    Come check out my blog

    ReplyDelete